6 Beds • 8 Baths • 7,677 - Interior SF • 10,601 SF Lot • Front Covered Porch, Balcony & Rear Patio = 1,047 SF • UNDER CONTRACT
4531 40th Street N, Arlington, VA 22207
Simplicity meets elegance. On a rare wide beautiful Arlington Street you will come to find yet another master piece by HP Design and Build. Large open, light filled spaces for day to day life or to host your friends and family. We built this house with you in mind. Come and experience a warm & refined luxurious style of living.
- 10,601 Square Foot (0.24 Acres) Lot in Golf Club Manor Subdivision
- James Hardie Reveal Panel System
- James Hardie Plank 7-1/2” Wide Siding
- Charcoal Natural Quartzite Wall Tile Front Elevation and Water Table
- Wide Concrete Driveway
- 3’ Wide Flagstone Walk Lead
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles
- Clopay Modern Series Flush Steel Grooved Garage Door, Size 8’ x 16’ in Ultra Grain Cypress Slate Finish
- Andersen 400 Series Casement Windows
- Andersen 400 Series French Wood Gliding Patio Doors
- Custom 9’ Tall Mahogany French Entry Door with Insulated Glass
- Modern Exterior Lighting with Soffit Lighting
- Lift Master Wall Mount 8500 Series Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
- Fenced-In Rear Yard with Two Gated Doors
- Balcony Off of Family Room & Kitchen Area
- Rear Flagstone Patio Accessible from Steps Off of Family Room or Lower Level
- Outdoor Stone & Granite Custom Built Kitchen Island with Grill
- Custom Built Stone Fire Pit Table
- Professional Landscaping Throughout
- Rear Patio Area = 837 SF
- Open Rear Balcony Area = 30 SF
- Covered Front Porch Area = 180 SF
- Two Car Garage Area = 464 SF
- Total Living Area Square Footage = 7,677 SF
- Total Unconditioned Square Footage = 1,511 SF
- Grand Total of Living/Unconditioned Square Footage = 9,188 SF
Interior Highlights and Custom Features
Main Level – Approximately 2,251 square feet of open living space featuring sanded & stained in place white oak hardwood flooring, 10’ ceilings, modern tray ceilings with recessed lighting, coat closet, and custom built stained, solid floating staircase with solid stainless-steel railings.
- LIVING ROOM accentuated with recessed lighting, large custom-built fixed panel windows, and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- DINING ROOM accentuated with modern tray ceiling with recessed lighting, air brushed brass finished chandelier, large custom-built fixed panel windows and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- BUTLER’S PANTRY with custom-built espresso cabinetry with recessed lighting, wine storage, under cabinet lighting, quartz countertop, stainless steel sink, under counter wine refrigerator and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- KITCHEN PANTRY with custom-built shelving and porcelain tile flooring.
- MUDROOM with custom-built cubby storage with bench, hooks, and porcelain tile flooring.
- MUDROOM PANTRY with custom-built shelving and porcelain tile flooring.
- GOURMET KITCHEN with custom self-closing inset white slab cabinetry & upper glass front door cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, quart countertops, glass and metal tile backsplash and heavy gauge stainless steel sink. Large center island with custom self-closing espresso cabinetry, quartz countertop and secondary heavy gauge stainless steel sink. Two brass and dark bronze finished pendant lights over kitchen island and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
KITCHEN APPLIANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Sub Zero 48-Inch Refrigerator with Internal Water Dispenser
- Wolf 60-Inch Gas Range with 6 Burners & Infrared Dual Griddle
- Wolf 60-Inch Pro Wall Hood with External Blower
- 2 - Asko 40 Series Stainless-Steel Dishwashers
- Under Counter 30" Microwave Drawer
- BREAKFAST ROOM with modern tray ceiling, recessed lighting, dark bronze finished chandelier and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM accentuated with 50” gas fireplace surrounded by dry stacked, white quartzite paneled ledger stone, recessed lighting, Wi-Fi enabled ceiling fan light and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- OFFICE/MAIN LEVEL 1st BEDROOM with recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving, French glass doors and stained white oak hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade white vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, contemporary vanity lighting and recessed lighting. Stand-in shower with custom porcelain and mosaic tile work, brushed nickel finished showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring espresso furniture grade vanity with porcelain countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light pendant lighting and marble tile flooring.
Upper Level – Approximately 2,542 square feet of comfortable living space featuring sanded & stained in place white oak hardwood flooring, 10’ ceilings, recessed lighting, oversized fixed panel windows, linen closet, contemporary chandelier and four generous sized bedrooms.
- MASTER BEDROOM featuring tray ceiling, recessed lighting, contemporary wood & brushed nickel ceiling fan light, gas fireplace surrounded by quartz tile and stained white oak hardwood flooring. Master walk-in closet with custom built shelving, bench with cubby storage and custom-built white cabinetry.
- MASTER BATHROOM featuring light grey custom-built furniture grade double vanity, quartz countertop, two nickel finished faucets, large designer mirror and 3 three-light vanity lighting. Free standing soaking slipper tub with brushed nickel faucet and marble tile flooring. Shower with marble tile, overhead shower head, wall showerhead, detachable shower wand, custom built bench, custom mosaic tile work and frameless hinged shower door.
- SECOND EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and stained white oak hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade white vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 4-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Stand-in shower with porcelain and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- THIRD EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and stained white oak hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade white vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 4-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Stand-in shower with porcelain and custom mosaic accent tile work, brushed nickel showerhead and frameless hinged shower door.
- FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan light, large casement windows, two large closets with custom built shelving and stained white oak hardwood flooring. Bathroom features furniture grade espresso vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Shower with soaking tub accentuated with porcelain tile work and brushed nickel showerhead.
- OFFICE/STUDY with recessed lighting, large fixed windows, French glass doors and stained white oak hardwood flooring.
- LAUNDRY ROOM featuring custom built cubby storage, custom built white full overlay cabinetry, quartz countertop, heavy gauge sink, brushed nickel faucet, washer/dryer hook-up and porcelain tile flooring.
Lower Level – Approximately 2,884 square feet of spacious living space featuring 9’ ceiling, luxury vinyl flooring, recessed lighting, large windows, under staircase storage, linen closet, two mechanical rooms and Anderson glass patio doors with access to patio and backyard.
- RECREATION ROOM featuring recessed lighting and luxury vinyl flooring.
- WET BAR open to Recreation Room featuring two pendant lighting, recessed lighting, custom built espresso cabinetry, exotic granite countertops, sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator and beverage center. Accent wall with grey dry stacked quartzite paneled ledger stone with custom glass shelving and custom-built espresso cabinetry, glass front paneled doors, granite countertop and luxury vinyl flooring.
- MEDIA ROOM featuring recessed lighting, scone lighting and luxury plush carpeting.
- EXERCISE ROOM featuring recessed lighting, oversized storage space and luxury vinyl flooring.
- FIFTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring recessed lighting, large casement windows, walk-in closet with custom built shelving and plush carpeting. Bathroom features furniture grade grey vanity with quartz countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 2-light vanity lighting, recessed lighting and porcelain tile flooring. Shower with soaking tub accentuated with custom porcelain tile work and brushed nickel showerhead.
- MECHANICAL ROOMS featuring concrete flooring and storage space.
- 2nd FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring grey furniture grade vanity with porcelain countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, 3-light vanity lighting and marble tile flooring.
Interior Finishes, Systems & Energy Efficient Features
- 75 Gallon 76,000 BTU Gas Water Heater
- 3 Trane HVAC Units – Each Floor Zoned Individually
- Decora Switches & Outlets
- Hard Ducts Throughout the House
- 2 x 6 Framing
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- 8-Foot Solid Flat Panel Interior Doors
- Sherwin Williams Low VOC Designer Interior Paint
- Kohler Toilets & Accessories
- Internet & Cable Ready
- CAT 6A Wiring (Frequency Up To 550 MHz)
- 3 WAP Points – One on Each Floor
- 9.2 Surround Sound Pre-Wired in Media Room – Fitted for Projector or Flat Panel TV
- Verizon FIOS Ready
- Pre-Wired with Coax & CAT 6A – Each Bedroom
- One ISP Entry Points on Both Sides of House
- Extra CAT 6A, CAT 5 & Coax in Attic
- 7 Pre-Wired Security Camera Points with Cat 5E
- One Year General Limited Builder Warranty
*Right Address Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. Measurements are approximate, information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Presented by Sahba Samimi, Right Address Realty. Copyright © 2019 Sahba Samimi. All rights reserved.
Jamestown Elementary School
3700 N Delaware Street, Arlington, VA 22207
Jamestown Elementary School strives to educate children in an optimal learning environment, preparing them for success in a global society. Teachers implement a rich, rigorous, and differentiated curriculum. The use of mobile technologies supports innovative educational practices that encourage students to become creative thinkers, problems solvers, and effective communicators. Collaborating in Professional Learning Communities (PLC), teachers implement the Responsive Classroom Approach to address students’ social and emotional needs as they provide a demanding academic program differentiating instruction by addressing students’ multiple intelligences, diverse learning styles, and the implementation of Arlington’s Tiered System of Support.
Spanish is an important part of the instructional program focusing on authentic communication, the integration of math and science concepts, as well as the enhancement of cultural awareness. Outdoor education is a key component of inquiry-based science lessons and essential to our challenge-based learning initiatives. Jamestown teachers empower students to be responsible for their own learning.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/jamestown-elementary-school/
Williamsburg Middle School
3600 N Harrison Street, Arlington, VA 22207
Williamsburg Middle School, dedicated in 1955, is an integral part of the solid educational program in Arlington. Named after one of the most historic cities in the United States, the school strives to live up to the legacy of that strong heritage by preserving the best of the past and leading students toward the future.
Williamsburg challenges students to learn in an interdisciplinary environment that is organized by teams within the school. Dedicated faculty and staff work with students in and out of the classroom providing a successful transition between elementary and high school. The school’s academic success can be attributed in large part to a highly-qualified, dedicated staff, and the strong support and active involvement of parents. Williamsburg prepares students for higher education by celebrating diversity, implementing character education, and providing staff and students with 21st-century technology.
Williamsburg’s program consists of a grade-level team approach for learning where students can grow and develop academically, socially, emotionally and physically. Teachers, counselors and administrators have worked together to design educational activities for the middle school student that are student-centered and give them the opportunity to become thoughtful, productive and contributing members of society in an atmosphere of acceptance and respect.
Williamsburg has an outstanding fine arts program. Students are consistently recognized for superior achievement locally and statewide. An extensive after-school program reflects the interests and needs of students. Activities include academic enrichment, remediation, community service and student interest clubs. The school also offers a wide variety of intramural and interscholastic sports.
Williamsburg strives to develop lifelong learners who are civic-minded and culturally sensitive, in an environment that is safe and supportive.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/williamsburg-middle-school/
Yorktown High School
5200 Yorktown Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22207
Yorktown’s primary goal is to provide all students a first-rate academic education while fostering the development of the whole child. This commitment is reflected in Yorktown’s unique social and emotional education (SEL) program, known as Yorktown ROCS – Respect Others, Your Community, and most of all, Yourself!. Yorktown has been recognized for this program as a “National School of Character” by the Character Education Partnership and with the Claudia Dodson Sportsmanship, Ethics and Integrity Award.
The Washington Post ranks Yorktown as one of the most academically challenging high schools in the metro area and over 90 percent of Yorktown’s graduates go on to post-secondary education. Yorktown’s AP Scholars program, which provides college level course work aligned with the National Advance Placement (AP) Program, offers students the chance to develop their unique personal interests and talents with the support of a mentor. Yorktown received the Siemens Foundation Award for Advanced Placement participation and achievement, one of 50 schools nationally to win this award.
Yorktown addresses the needs of each student through a broad curriculum and several individual programs and support networks such as team-taught world history and English courses in ninth grade which fosters a smooth transition from middle school to high school, a writing support center, a math lab, and after school academic supports.
Yorktown’s “Center for Leadership and Public Service” coordinates various student programs in leadership, service and social-emotional learning. A cornerstone of Yorktown’s whole-child focus is Senior Experience, which originated in the county at Yorktown to provide seniors the opportunity to explore possible career paths through real-life, hands-on learning. The high level of student involvement in all of Yorktown’s programs and the recognition students receive for their accomplishments are the direct outcomes of their talents and of the dedication of the staff—both of which are hallmarks of the Yorktown Patriot experience.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/yorktown-high-school/
Since 1996 the principals of HP Design and Build has grown to become one of the foremost choices for constructional services. Founded under the vision of Mr. Freddy Pena, who is known for his exceptional design skills and has found itself a sturdy footing in Virginia, he has built his company on honesty and integrity. Throughout their 20-year run of building and remodeling residential spaces, if there’s one thing that HP Design and Build has consistently managed to do, is to put their customers at the forefront and complete projects that exceed their expectations through quality and expertise. This has helped HP Design and Build gain the trust of many loyal customers and expand their enterprise. Today, HP Design and Build operates in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Falls Church and Springfield, steadily growing their business as well as their customer base.